Our utmost priority at the moment is to create a safe environment for our customers and staff and all appropriate measures are in place so that you can feel comfortable and safe while enjoying your shopping experience at Midfurn.
- We are practising the 2-metre social distancing rule in-store with clear visible signage.
- All members of staff have been issued with visors, and or masks, gloves and portable screens. Disposable gloves will also be available to customers at our entrance FOC.
- No more than 15 customers will be allowed inside our extensive 15000sq ft store at any one time and a member of staff will be allocated to enforce this distancing measure.
- Card facilities will be cleaned before and after every transaction with antibacterial wipes.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed all around the store on both floors and are clearly marked.
- A one-way system is marked with a one-way entry and a one-way exit.
- All windows and doors will be left open to provide the best ventilation possible through the store.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR OUR DELIVERY TEAM AND CUSTOMERS.
- Our customers and delivery drivers will be asked if they have been experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms on the day of delivery.
- Rooms must be vacated by our customers to maintain social distancing and all windows must be opened to provide maximum ventilation.
- Our drivers will work only in teams of 2 which will be consistent to minimise any possible infection.
- Drivers will use a pair of disposable gloves per delivery. They will also wear N95 masks and visors.
- Customers will not be asked to sign paperwork but will give verbal confirmation of delivery receipt and satisfaction of delivery goods.
- Our delivery team will be given longer time slots so that extra care can be taken during and in between deliveries so that these safety measures can be adhered to.
- Drivers uniforms will be washed every day at the highest temperature appropriate to the item of clothing to ensure highest levels of hygiene.
- Drivers will not impinge on your 2 metres of social distancing in your home, nor will they accept drinks, nor will they request to use toilet facilities etc.
- All goods ordered will be assembled as normal and goods will be left fully intact and ready to use apart from particular items that require wall mounting and fixing.
- Currently, we are not able to remove any of your old furniture.
- Payment will be made before delivery, we have a licensed card facility and payments can be made over the phone with our administrators.